Fairbanks Ranch, RanchSanta Fe, captures every little thing there is to be in love with life in Southern California. Rest assured that the sun will warmly greet you every morning and it is always a perfect day to soak and have fun at the beach nearby. Homes for sales in Fair banks ranch is premier resort-style property. It offers the optimum healthy living and hospitality, from competitive sports like tennis and golf to fine dining in a relaxing atmosphere.
Fairbanks Ranch is a CDP in San Diego County, California. In 2010 census, the population was about 3,148 and the whole population is controlled within two-gated communities which divided into North and South areas by before then private road San Dieguito.
It was located just north of the Farms Golf Course of Rancho Santa Fe. It is one of the most sought after communities because of its beauty and security. The community is 24-hour gated and exclusive.
The homes building started in 1980’s and it is considered as one of the older communities found in the area. Homes for sales in Fair banks ranch can range from 4,000 to 16,000 square feet and some are the most pricey real estate in Rancho Santa Fe.
Fairbanks Ranch homes has a formal association which requires a monthly dues for the common area maintenance and gated entrance. The area has association recreational room with tennis, clubhouse, several hiking trails and biking, on-site guard and children’s playground.
Homes for sales in Fair banks ranch location is within the Solana Beach school district and it has a quick access to Rancho Santa Fe downtown area.
Why Fairbanks Ranch Homes is in Demand
Among all the gated communities in Rancho Santa Fe, Fairbanks Ranch Homes is in demand because of the following reasons.
- As mentioned above, the location is ideal because there is an easy distance of the freeway.
- The streets are highly well-groomed and landscaped.
- There are nearby shopping plaza such as Fairbanks Plaza and Del Rayo shopping plaza and these offer great food, a small gym, banking and design.
Homes for sales in Fair banks ranch is all over the south and north side of San Dieguito Road. It is certainly the famous and private gated community in San Diego County and in Rancho Santa Fe. It is one the sought-after luxury communities and it is the home to many famous and rich athletes, philanthropists and well-known executives in San Diego.
Some notable personalities are the following:
- Dinesh D'Souza, author
- Douglas Fairbanks, actor, played "Zorro", founding member of United Artists
- Mary Pickford, wife of Douglas Fairbanks, founding member of United Artists
- Mark Loretta, a former San Diego Padres player
- Ted Leitner, radio talk show host and play-by-play announcer for the San Diego Padres
- Trevor Hoffman, relief pitcher for the Milwaukee Brewers and formerly for the San Diego Padres
Amenities in Rancho Fairbanks
- tennis courts
- volleyball court
- horse facilities
- lake with paddle boats for the residents
- new 9 hole putting green
- Fairbanks Equestrian Center
- Lessons and riding camps
These amenities are all covered in their HOA fee.
Owning a home in Fairbanks Ranch is a great privilege that comes with many perks. The luxurious home itself is already a winner, not to mention the breathtaking community that you can enjoy exclusively.